If you have a library card you automatically have an online account. To log into your account from home simply use your library card number and your PIN number. This will allow you to see what you have checked out, what you have on hold and if you owe any fines. You can also see what you have checked out previously if your account is set to keep your history (you can request this at any time if it is not set by staff at the time your account is created).
Log into your account and search the network here.
- I forgot my PIN. Get it here.
- I changed my email - Have a new email address? Update your account here.
- I just want to search - Log in as a Guest here - (Placing Holds not available)
My login doesn't work!
- Your User ID is your library card's barcode.
- If you are unsure of your PIN#, please contact your library. Often it's the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Please enter your barcode without any spaces or letters (which may be present on your library card).
- I lost my card - Contact your library and they will be happy to update your account with a new card. See our list of libraries for their contact information.
- My card expired - Contact your library and they will be happy to update your account with your current information.
What's My Pin Number?
The catalog system requires a P.I.N. number when placing holds either here or at home. Your P.I.N. number in most cases is the last 4 digits of your telephone number. Some patrons were given a random number when they registered for a new card, this number was written on the card and/or told to you when you registered. You can ask for the number to be changed to the last four digits of your phone number. This is an extra level of security and allows you to access the catalog and your account to view current holds, items checked out and to renew books.
Forgot your PIN? Get it here.
Do we have your Email on file?
If we have your Email, you can:
- Receive reminders before items are due
- Receive special library mailings
- Be alerted when items come in for you
- You can contact the library to give us your email, or you may log into Enterprise and add it yourself under the "Your Account" options. Update your account here.
The staff at SAILS has reminded us that although email reminder notices are sent promptly, patrons have to make sure their email programs do not filter out this email. Add